The first UL Listed Flexible Duct in the Middle East. Crayflex® UL Flexible Duct is UL 181 Class 1 Air Duct Listed. It is a strong, flexible and light weight duct which is widely applied in Air Conditioning and Ventilation systems for Commercial, Industrial and Residential applications. When correctly installed, Crayflex® is energy efficient, tear and punch resistant, providing low operating costs and easy installation.
• UL 181 Class 1 Air Duct
• Highly resistant to corrosion, microorganism, and mold growth
• Able to withstand 16” w.g air pressure suitable for low, medium and high pressure class.
• Compressed duct packaging reduces freight and storage costs.
• Spring steel wire helix assures dimensional stability, resists mechanical abuse, and provides more efficient air distribution.
• Thick blanket of fiberglass for excellent thermal characteristics.
• Green Product: Ozone depletion potential (ODP) value is zero
• Global Warming Potential (GWP) : Less than 5
• Complying to LEED V4.0
• Environmental VOC + Product Certification
• Available in diameters from 4” to 20” and insulation R values of 4.2, 6.0, 8.0